Do It Yourself SEO
Rank Magic principal Bill Treloar has become much in demand as a presenter for local business groups in New Jersey. His presentations on Internet Marketing provide a do-it-yourself guide to better visibility when potential customers search for products and services.
Bill explains in simple English what you can do to optimize your own web site for better rankings in the search engines when people search for your group’s member businesses. He leaves the audience with a common sense understanding of how the search engines work and what they’re looking for. Even more than that, he gives your members specific things they can do, on their web sites and off, that will move them up in the rankings in Google, Yahoo, Bing, and all the other search engines.
Need a Business Presentation For Your New Jersey Meeting?
Bill provides a power-packed, informative presentation that will hold your group’s attention and even have them taking notes. And a lively question & answer session focuses the attention on topics of specific interest to your members.
Bill gave a well-organized presentation, from how to tell where our website ranked to ways to increase our web traffic. I now feel confident enough to dig into our SEO plan and put our website to work! I would recommend this to any do-it yourself-er ready to have their website swim with the big fish.
Glassworks of Summit
- The 3 types of Internet marketing: pros & cons
- How the search engines work
- The 2 factors that control where your web site ranks
- The 4 essential things to know about keywords
- The 5 critical places keywords must appear on your web pages
- The importance of link popularity and your web site’s reputation
- Exactly how to find and request good links and avoid bad ones
There’s no sales pitch. These are sessions that teach your group’s members how to do it themselves.
Bill has spoken to a diverse range of business groups, including:
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Citizens Resource networking groups in Bergen/Passaic counties, Essex/Hudson/Union counties and Morris/Somerset counties
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce
- International Society of Event Specialists (ISES)
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Le Tip
- Denville Chamber of Commerce
He can speak to your group, too. But call soon while there’s still room in Bill’s speaking schedule!