Engage Your Prospects with Twitter
Using Twitter to full advantage allows you to fully engage with customers and prospects. In a recent book entitled 100 Inbound Marketing Content Ideas by the folks at HubSpot, they include what they call 34 Awesome Twitter Ideas. Here are some I thought were particularly good.
- Twitter can allow you to respond to customer/prospect questions, and put forward a friendly personality for your company.
- Check your @replies regularly with a Twitter client. Reply to your users’ questions.
- Posts tweets of your blog posts.
- Thank people who comment on your blog posts.
- Write in the first person; that shows a real person is behind the Twitter account.
- If your blog post is a list of tips, post one as a teaser in your tweet.
- If you have older blog posts that are still relevant, tweet them again from time to time for those who missed them the first time around.