Get New Sites Ranked Quickly
There’s been a lot of discussion lately about whether the Google Sandbox is a real phenomenon or just an SEO myth. Regardless of that, a recent article in Search Engine Land promises to hold the key to getting past that hurdle quickly.
- Use a less popular version of your keywords.
- Make judicious use of keyword modifiers.
- Mix up the keywords on your page. Use plural and singular version, employ other variations, too.
- Try for long-tail versions of your keywords.
- Buy traffic if you need to.